EP #335: 10 statistikker om “anmeldelser” i 2019
Det er ikke uden grund, at du bliver bedt om at skrive en Trustpilot-anmeldelse efter at have købt et eller andet.
Online anmeldelser er i 2019 lige så vigtige, som de altid har været, hvis ikke vigtigere.
I EP #335 stiller vi skarpt på 10 ny-indsamlede statistikker om online anmeldelser, og hvad de betyder for om dine kunder ønsker at handle hos dig.
- 66% of consumers stated many online reviews makes them trust a brand online.
- Buyers require an average 40 online reviews before believing a business’s star rating is accurate (up from 34 in 2017)
- Shoppers across all age ranges expect an average of 112 reviews per product when they search online.
- 85% of consumers think that online reviews older than 3 months aren’t relevant
- 57% of buyers expect a business to have more than 11 reviews
- 91% of 18-34-year-olds trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations
- Between similar products online, 35% of consumers said better reviews have driven them to spring for the higher priced option.
- 83.5% of shoppers would not consider a business with a 3-star rating or below
- Over 55% of survey respondents expect a business to reply to a review within 1 day and over 30% expect a response within 3 days
- It takes roughly 40 positive customer experiences to undo the damage of a single negative review.